The H280 is designed for 3.5" SATA hard drives. A unique 2 piece aluminum-plastic enclosure fits together perfectly to secure your valuable data content. H280 stays cool without a fan or heat sink, keeping the design compact and virtually silent during operation.
The 3.0 interface make the data transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps which is 10 time higher than 2.0 port ((USB 1.1 compatible). This T320 will be your ideal choice for your data storage.
• Aluminum material cover for great heat dissipation
• Support 3.5’’ SATA HDD up to 4.0TB
• Tooling free design for easy HDD installation.
• USB3.0 super speed interface transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps , and backward compatible with USB2.0/USB1.1
• H280 USB3.0 external HDD enclosure
• High Quality Aluminum
• 3.5” SATA-I or SATA-II hard disk • 1.5Gbps or 3.0Gbps
• Capacity 80GB - 4TB
• USB 3.0 port (backup to USB2.0 , USB1.1)
• USB 3.0 up to 5.0Gbps
• USB 2.0 up to 480Mbps
System Requirement (PC)
• USB 3.0 :Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 • USB 2.0 :Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 • Your hardware device must have the correct corresponding port
• USB3.0 need to install the driver and USB express card programmed first
System Requirement (Mac)
• USB2.0:Mac OS 10.2 or higher
• MAC cannot support the USB3.0 at present
• Operating Temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C
• Operating Humidity: 20%RH ~ 80%RH
• Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
• Storage Humidity: 10%RH ~ 90%RH
• External power supply
• Input: AC 100-240V, 1.2A, 50-60Hz
• Output: DC+12V
• 210 x 130 x 40mm
• H280 USB3.0 External HDD enclosure (HDD not included)
• USB 3.0 cable
• Power adapter
• User manual
• Warranty Card
USB 3.0 is currently not available for the Mac except with a special PCI card that comes bundled with the corresponding USB 3.0 driver. However, the device can always be used with the older USB 2.0 connection.