When it comes to raw power there is nothing to beat the dual-bay F500. This multi-bay hard drive enclosure is built strong and rugged, offering more than enough capacity to store all your digital media files. Not only that, the F500 can also back up and secure all of your data thanks to RAID protection. Great performance, great protection and great looks - only in the F500.
All Aluminum material for great heat dissipation. S500 support eSATA and USB3.0 port. F500 support eSATA , USB3.0 and Firewire 800 port.
HDD tray and tooling free design
Support install one or two pcs 3.5" Hard Drives, (SATA II / SATA I) , capatcity up to 8.0TB per Hard Drive.
With smart fan
With one powerful fan for heat dissipation.and it can automaticlly regulates fan speed according to the internal temperature.
OVP/LVP protest function
Additional product value for bridge board and enclosure Over Voltage Protection (OVP) OVP with a limit of 10% before shut down (max 30V). Protection for device or Hard Drive damage, caused by unstable voltage or faulty and broken power adapter. Low Voltage Petection (LVP) LVD is indicating insufficient power supply. Possible case, USB 2.0 bus power. Solution, add power adapter
Hardware acceleration of RAID rebuild
Support four RAID model: Non-RAID JBOD RAID 0 RAID 1
Packaging & Shipping
• F500 Dual HDD enclosure
• High Quality Aluminum
• one or two 3.5” SATA-I or SATA-II hard disk • 1.5Gbps or 3.0Gbps
• Capacity up to 8.0TB
• Two hard drive of identical capacity are recommended
• USB 3.0 port (backup to USB2.0 , USB1.1)
• eSATA port
• Firewire 800 port
• USB 3.0 up to 5.0Gbps
• eSATA up to 3Gbps (300MB/s) • FireWire 800 (1394b) up to 800Mbps (100MB/s) • FireWire 400 (1394a) up to 400Mbps (50MB/s)
System Requirement (PC)
• USB 3.0 :Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 /8/10
• eSATA :Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / 8/10 • FireWire 400/800: Windows XP/Vista/7 / 8/10 • Your hardware device must have the correct corresponding port
• USB3.0 need to install the driver and USB express card programmed first
System Requirement (Mac)
• USB2.0:Mac OS 10.2 or higher
• eSATA: Mac OS 10.4 or above
• FireWire 400/800: Mac OS 10.2 or above
• MAC cannot support the USB3.0 at present
• Operating Temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C
• Operating Humidity: 20%RH ~ 80%RH
• Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
• Storage Humidity: 10%RH ~ 90%RH
• External power supply
• Input: AC 100-240V, 1.2A, 50-60Hz
• Output: DC+12V
• 227mm x 130mm x 83mm
• F500 HDD enclosure (HDD not included)
• USB 3.0 cable
• eSATA cable
• Firewire 800 cable
• Power adapter
• User manual
• Warranty Card
USB 3.0 is currently not available for the Mac except with a special PCI card that comes bundled with the corresponding USB 3.0 driver. However, the device can always be used with the older USB 2.0 connection.
1.Are you a manufacture ? How many years are you manufacturing ?
Yes , we specialized in the external storage (include 1. HDD enclosure, RAID stroage, Encryption series and USB gadgets ) over 14 years .
2. How long is your production time ?
For standard sample: 1-3 days
For customized sample: 5-8days
For Bulk producs: will take about 30days.
3. How about the delivery time ?
For express , it will take 3-5 days if via DHL . Air shipment is up to your country , usually one week around
4. What is your sample policy ?
Due to the high price of encryption series, we will charge the sample cost and shipping cost.
And if you order from us in the future , the sample cost will be returned back if you have paid the sample cost .
5. How about your product quality?
All our products are with full capacity and tested by QC teams before shipment. Before order , we will explain all clear to customers with great honesty .
6. Can i order your products with my own design ?
Yes. We accept OEM /ODM orders, and base on MoQ, we support customized, such as: material, color, firmware, colorbox, manual, accessories, etc.
7. Can i put my logo on product ?
No problem . Single color on one position is free of charge . Full printing is 0.07usd/pc around .Large qty order can be free .
8. How to pay the payment and confirm the delivery ?
For sample, we accept Paypal, Western Union, T/T bank.
For bulk order, we support Company account, T/T bank, Western Union. etc. And 30% T/T in advance for deposit, 70% before delivery (we will make QC report with all photo of production line to show you).
9. If order have problem of omission or defective products , what will you do ?
In Principle , problems of omission and defective products won’t happen in our company because we do full and strict checking before shipping . But if happens , please give us pictures of proofs , we will do compensation with money return or real products in the next order . Man-made damage is not included.